Gelish in Kenilworth
Click here for Personalised search for Gelish near Me
27 Gibson Road, Kenilworth, Cape Town
Gelish was the first ever nail gel packaged in a bottle to be applied with a brush. The brand started in 2009 and now sold in over 80 countries around the world.
Gelish is more durable, chip or peel-free and can last for up to three weeks. The process is best done at the salon so doesn’t damage your nails when removed. The polish comes in over 100 shades with new colors coming out every season.
The process of applying Gelish include:
- Your therapist will first clean your nails with a cleanser
- If required pushing back the cuticles and shaping your nails will then take place
- The foundation is applied in a thin layer
- The polish is then applied and cured under the lamp for about 30sec
- Another coat is then applied and cured completely
- Sealing the nails with the top coat finalises the process
If you have never had it before - give it a go, then you will understand why everybody is raving about it.
Here are the Best Rated providers for Gelish in Kenilworth
Other places providing Gelish treatments in South Africa
Best providers of Gelish treatments in South Africa